Terms and conditions of sale of Ultident Scientific, Inc.
- Acceptance by Ultident Scientific, Inc. (Seller) These terms and conditions constitute the sole terms and conditions applicable to this sale. No deviating or additional terms shall be binding unless expressly agreed to in writing by an authorized representative of the seller.
- Prices: All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event the price is to be increased to a higher price than the contract price, seller will so notify buyer prior to shipment, and buyer shall have ten (10) days to cancel order if increased price is unacceptable. Published prices do not include taxes.
- Shipping Dates: Shipping dates listed on order confirmations are estimates only, and seller shall not be liable for non-shipment or delay due to acts of God, strikes, accidents or other cause beyond the control of seller, whether or not similar in class or kind to those mentioned. Seller shall not be liable or responsible for incidental, special or consequential damage suffered by buyer, whether foreseen or unforeseen, due to incorrect, delayed or undelivered shipments.
- Inspection and Claims: Claims for shortage in shipment must be filed immediately with the delivering carrier. Claims for shortages, shipping errors or any claim that the goods do not conform to the terms of the contract must be submitted to the seller in writing within five (5) days of receipt. If buyer fails to give such notice, the goods shall be deemed to conform to the contract terms, and buyer shall accept and pay for the goods in accordance with the contract. Buyer waves any right to revoke acceptance after such five day period. All claims must be accompanied by a copy of the packing slip.
- Returns: No return shall be accepted by the seller for any reason without prior written authorization. Returns will be accepted only if items are unopened and in original packaging. Returns if authorized will only be processed on orders within ten (10) days of invoice date
- Typographical or printing errors: Any typographical, printing, stenographic, clerical or other errors are subject to correction by the seller
- Warranties: Seller warrants that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship (under normal conditions of use and service) for the period specified on the warranty card enclosed with the product from date of shipment to the original purchaser.
- Trademarks: The Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) is covered by patents owned by Hoffman-La Roche, Inc. and Hoffman-La Roche Ltd. Other product names or corporate names used within this catalogue may be trademarks of other companies, and are mentioned only in an explanatory manner and for identification purposes to the benefit of their respective owners, and without intent to infringe.
- Disclaimer: Our products are intended for use within the research laboratory setting. It is up to the individual user to validate all products prior to running any protocol or experiment. Under no circumstances shall Ultident Scientific, Inc., be held liable for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages in connection with the purchase or use of its products. Any liability is limited exclusively to replacement of products.