The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
- Complete sterilization of loops, needles and tube mouths
- Instant sterilization of platinum inoculating loops, needles, glass tube/pipette mouths and various metal & borosilicate glass instruments used in the laboratoryI
- Infrared heating produces 815°C (1500°F) - Completely sterilizes in 5-7 seconds
- Lower temperature setting (500°C) can be used as a “standby” and extends usable life
- Safe, convenient and no spatter, eliminates the need for an open flame
- Ceramic heating element is safely enclosed in a perforated stainless steel guard chamber
- For Research Use Only. Not intended for medical or hospital use.